APPLICATION & MOVE-IN
Property Showing, Application & Leasing Process
- To start the process, you should submit an answer to the questionnaire below (it may take 3-5 days to process).
- If you pre-qualify, we'll contact you to set up a property showing.
- If you wish to lease a property, we will then accept your application.
- You should submit your application & $55 application fee along with supporting documentation (proof of income & copy of ID).
- We will perform a background check & gather any other information needed for your application review.
- Upon your application approval, we'll contact you to set up an appointment.
- You will then meet up with us to sign a lease (with 1st payment and security deposit in hand), and you will receive the keys to your newly leased property.
If you would like to secure a property for up to 2 weeks, a non-refundable deposit will be accepted. If a lease agreement is signed within 2 weeks, the deposit will be applied to the property. If a lease agreement is not signed within 2 weeks, your deposit will be lost.
FOLLOW THE 3 STEPS BELOW TO RENT A PROPERTY:
You must submit the completed questionnaire so that we may determine which properties you may qualify to lease. After we receive your questionnaire, we will contact you to let you know what to expect. We thank you for your interest in Carolina Upstate Property Management, LLC.
Fill Out Residential Questionnaire
We'll contact you to set up an appointment to tour a property.
Submit the application below after touring the property. You may print it, fill it out, & bring it to the property showing. Submit your application with your $55 application fee, proof of income, & copy of your ID.
Issues for Maintenance
- If you have a life threatening emergency please dial 911 immediately.
- In case of an emergency such as a fire, a burst water pipe, a gas leak or storm damage please notify us as soon as it is safe to do so by phone. We are available for emergency calls 24/7. All other maintenance requests can be submitted anytime via our maintenance request form or during our normal business hours.
Before Submitting Tenant Maintenance Request Form
Please check for some of these common maintenance issues that may be able to help you by reducing your stress & eliminate your need for an appointment.
- Heat is not working: Check to see if the thermostat is set to heat & check to see that it is in the on position. You can also check to see if a breaker needs to be reset.
- Air conditioner is not working: Check to see if the thermostat is set to cool & check to see that it is in the on position. You can also check to see if a breaker needs to be reset.
- Light will not turn on: Try replacing the bulb.
- Smoke detector does not work when tested: Replace the battery and retest. If it still doesn't function, please fill out a maintenance request for a replacement unit.
- Smoke detector will not stop beeping: Replace the battery and then test the unit. If it still doesn't function properly, please fill out a maintenance request for a replacement unit.
- Faucet is leaking: Turn off water supply under sink and send us a maintenance request.
- Toilet is leaking: Turn off water supply behind toilet and send us a maintenance request.
- Toilet is stopped up & will not flush: Try using a plunger. If it still won't flush, send us a maintenance request. Keep in mind that if a tenant causes the clog then the tenant will be responsible for the cost of the repairs.
- Sink, tub, or shower drain is slow: Check and remove hair from the drain.
Tenant Maintenance Request Form Response
Response times may vary for your repair request. If your request is an emergency or is urgent, you can expect a response from us as soon as possible. If your repair request is not urgent, responses will be given in the order requests are received.
Fill Out the Tenant's Maintenance Request Form
We will always be available to help you during normal business hours although we may not be physically present in the office. It is quite common for us to be out tending to business needs.
- Please fill out a residential questionnaire or commercial questionnaire if you are interested in touring or leasing a property for rent.
- Please fill out a maintenance request form if you have a repair request.
- If you have any other concerns or questions please email us or call Jimmy or Crissy at (864) 879-2345.