PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FEES & SERVICES PROPERTY OWNER INFORMATION
If you've ever rented a property that you own, you know the job can be very time consuming. Dealing with tenants can be overwhelming and stressful. We take all the headaches of being the landlord and help you get the most from your investment.
Standard Management Fee Amounts
- Amount for Residential – 10% of rent collected
- Amount for Commercial – Varies depending on property & location
Services Covered by Standard Management Fees
- Rent Collection
- Manage Appointments with Repair Services
- Evictions for Nonpayment
- Vacancy Showings
- Potential Tenant Screening
- Advertising & Marketing
Add-On Services Require Additional Fees
- Lawn Care
- Maintenance & Repairs (Sometimes with a Third-Party Service Provider)
- Clean Outs
- Property Preparation for Showing & Renting
Owners Receive Income for Rented Properties
- Checks are usually mailed by the 5th of the month for the previous month's income.
- Deductions will be made for any maintenance & repairs performed.
- Any major repair will require your approval before the repair is made.