Property Showing, Application & Leasing Process
- To start the process, you should submit an answers to one of the questionnaires below (it may take 3-5 days to process).
- If you pre-qualify, we’ll contact you to set up a property showing.
- If you wish to lease a property, we will then accept your application.
- You should submit your application & $50 application fee along with supporting documentation (proof of income & copy of ID).
- We will perform a background check & gather any other information needed for your application review.
- Upon your application approval, we’ll contact you to set up an appointment.
- You will then meet up with us to sign a lease (with 1st payment and security deposit in hand), and you will receive the keys to your newly leased property.
If you would like to secure a property for up to 2 weeks, a non-refundable deposit will be accepted. If a lease agreement is signed within 2 weeks, the deposit will be applied to the property. If a lease agreement is not signed within 2 weeks, your deposit will be lost.
Please choose either the residential or commercial questionnaire. You must submit the completed questionnaire so that we may determine which properties you may qualify to lease. After we receive your questionnaire, we will contact you to let you know what to expect. We thank you for your interest in Carolina Upstate Property Management, LLC.
You would like to lease a place to call home.
Fill Out Residential Questionnaire
You would like to lease a place of business.
Fill Out Commercial Questionnaire
We’ll contact you to set up an appointment to tour a property.
Submit the application below after touring the property. You may print it, fill it out, & bring it to the property showing. Submit your application with your $50 application fee, proof of income, & copy of your ID.